Monday 31 December 2012

Resolutions...

Happy New Year to anyone out there who may happen across this...

It's that time of year when you do that sort of thing... This year I am hoping for things to be less stressful. Last year was a pain in the arse. Too many things went wrong or badly. Here goes, the 2013 list...
  • be more social... try and meet new people and reconnect with old friends. 
  • get in control of my eating, try and end the year at a lighter weight than I start!
  • break in Barney.
  • enjoy my job, and if I don't find one I do.
  • update things more, blog and update Etsy at least once a week, connect Etsy/Twitter more, use that social media!
  • de-clutter, go though all the boxes in the shed and chuck out/sell things I don't want any more.
  • make my bed in the mornings (oldie but a goodie)
  • make my lunch to take to work (healthy and cheaper)
I guess that's it...

Oh no it's not! 
  • wear jewellery more often
  • keep track of my chickens

No comments:

Post a Comment